Sunday, February 3, 2013

Five Months into my journey!

Today makes five months since I started on this journey. To date I've lost 57 pounds, 47 pounds since Sept. 3, 2012. I was disappointed when i woke up this morning and my weight was the same as it was last Sunday...exactly the same!  How does that happen when I've eaten well all week...I'm very honest and careful with my diet...and exercised 5 days a week training for an 8k and lifting weights! It doesn't make sense to me, but I have to trust that sooner or later the weight will come off.  

But in my disappointment I started thinking about 47 pounds in 5 months, that's and average of 9.4 pounds a month which isn't a bad thing at all!  I feel better, most days, have more energy, and feel better about myself mentally so I have to count those things as successes and move on!  I will keep doing what I'm doing because I'm enjoying it, not because of what the scale says to me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment