Thursday, August 12, 2010

Still going strong!

I've lost another 1.2 pounds so I'm up to 36.2 pounds!  My eating is not as balanced as it should be, but it's working for now and it's something I can live with.

I've decided I'm going to break my weight loss into 50 pound increments...I'll soon be 'starting over' with my weight loss!  I might try different approaches with each 50 pounds!

I started using the elliptical machine the other day and my knee didn't hurt!  PTL  It burns more calories, but it's harder too!  So I only did 5 minutes, tomorrow I want to do 10 minutes on it.  I also did 25 minutes on the treadmill the other day.  Tomorrow I hope to do 10 and 20 with weight lifting!  :)

I bought some new pants to workout in...I hope they fit!  I also was able to wear a skirt that's been too tight for me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment