Sunday, November 18, 2012

More changes!

I was going to a birthday party today and had to pick up another family member to go. He needed to sit behind me so I scooted the seat in the car forward. Although my knees were touching the dashboard I was still comfortable and got in and out comfortably. Here's the thing that surprised me, when Mike's brother got out of the car and I put the seat back to the original position it felt too far back so I moved it closer to the steering wheel!  Also, all day I felt like I was sitting lower in the seat!  I'm sure it's all part of my changing body...even if the scale isn't chaging!  LOL

I was able to stand longer today without my knees hurting...they hurt at the end of the day, but I did much more standing than I would have done before. 

I know this sounds odd, but I have been really tired lately, but I also know that I have been doing a lot more...more cooking, baking, cleaning, etc..., so even though I'm tired I feel like I accomplish more around the house!  My house has never been cleaner!  I am doing it slowly as I have the energy, but it's making a huge difference in how I feel about the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment