Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wicked Wednesday!

It's wicked because I had to workout hard today to counter the eating I did yesterday!  Seriously, I know I didn't eat as much as I would have in the past, but it was more than I needed, that's for sure!  I work up with a sugar hangover from all the cookies I ate!  LOL I've divided all the leftover macaroni and cheese and scalloped potatoes into containers for Mike to take with him to work this week so I don't have to look at them anymore! We are having vegetable bean soup for lunch and pork roast with cabbage and carrots tonight for supper!  The scale was honest (even though I didn't like it this morning) and I will just have to keep working hard to get that gain off and move on to my 50 pound goal!  :)

While I was working out my heart rate monitor went whacko a couple of times saying my heart rate was over 200 when I knew it wasn't (I'd have been huffing and puffing and gasping for breath if that were the case!) so I adjusted the monitor and it would go back to normal. It wasn't until it happened a second time that I wondered if it was because the band around my chest was getting too loose and moving around too much!  When I got home I shortened the band by TWO inches! LOL I don't think I'll have a problem with my heart rate now!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment